If you love french toast, then you'll love this low carb and sugar-free version! Thick slices of our Keto Banana Caramel Muffins are soaked and baked in a sweet cinnamon batter and topped with our new Honey Nut Crunch Granola. We love any breakfast that tastes like dessert! Recipe + photo by @thelowcarbcontesssa
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix
-1 cup unsweetened almond milk of your choice (we love these ones)
-1 cup heavy cream
-½ tsp vanilla
-½ tsp cinnamon
-1 Tbsp low carb brown sweetener of your choice (we love this one)
-1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Bake the Keto and Co Banana Caramel Muffin Mix as instructed on the back of the package in an 8x8 baking pan. Once ready, set aside and allow to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 300° F.
- Once the Keto Banana Caramel Muffins have cooled, cut them into one-inch cubes and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning halfway through. Set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl mix together the eggs, almond milk, cream, vanilla, and brown sweetener.
- Place Keto Banana Caramel Muffin cubes in an 8x8 greased baking dish, and pour the egg mixture over the cubed bread.
- Top with the blueberries, and Keto and Co Honey Nut Crunch Granola. Cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350° and bake uncovered for 50-60 minutes, or until the custard mixture is set. After removing from the oven, allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Top with additional Keto Granola, sugar-free syrup, or your favorite whipped cream and enjoy!