Get Chicken, Broccoli, Alfredo back into your life with our low carb, ketogenic recipe!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 3.5 lbs chicken breast skinless and boneless
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- Italian seasoning optional
- 3 tablespoons Olive Plus
- 6 tbsp butter
- 6 tbsp Olive Plus
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 6 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 16 ounces mozzarella chopped or grated
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 2/3 cup Keto and Co Dry Cauliflower Rice
- 2/3 cup cauliflower chopped Keto and Co Dry Broccoli Rice
- 16 ounces mozzarrella sliced
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings. Fry in Olive Plus until cooked throughout. When cool to touch, dice into bite size pieces.
In medium saucepan, melt butter and olive oil over medium low heat.
Add the garlic cream, and pepper then bring mixture to a simmer, stirring often.
Add the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir frequently. Remove from heat when sauce is thickened and smooth. (you may want to use a stick blender to break up the mozzarella cheese if needed).
- In a medium sauce pan, add 2/3 cup of Keto and Co Broccoli Rice, 1 tbsp Olive Plus and 2 cups of water.
- Simmer uncovered until all water is absorbed (15-20 mins).
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 simultaneously with Keto and Co Cauliflower Rice.
In 11x15 inch casserole pan, combine broccoli, cauliflower, and diced chicken.
Pour sauce over chicken vegetable mixture and mix in.
Top casserole with sliced mozzarella.
Bake at 350°F until cheese has browned, about 45-55 minutes.