Our Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix is more than meets the eye (or your mouth). One of our favorite bakers and social media partners Joyce (@liftingiscake) opened our tastebuds to more than we could have even imagined with this delicious and chocolaty, Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe made out of our Keo Pancake and Waffle Mix!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 Tbsp lard
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Tbsp half and half cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- Optional: 5 drops Sugar Butter Cookie Flavoring by Oooflavors
- Preheat oven 350F
- Mix cream lard, butter, milk, vanilla, and additional flavorings
- Add in egg and mix well until smooth
- Add Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- By using a small cookie or ice cream scooper, scoop 12 to make cookies
- Bake for about 12 minutes in the oven