We’re here to help make snacking exciting again! This energy-boosting recipe is made with your favorite low carb yogurt, covered in strawberries, peanut butter and topped with Chocolate Sea Salt Keto Granola for the perfect crunch. Recipe + photo by @cleaneatrr
What You’ll Need:
-5 big strawberries, diced
-¾ cup of peanut butter of your choice
-1 1/2 cups of low carb yogurt of your choice (here are our favorites)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt on your baking sheet and spread about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Swirl in peanut butter and scatter strawberries and Keto and Co Granola on top.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until yogurt is firm.
- Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!