Keto Corn Dogs
There’s nothing more nostalgic than a freshly fried, hand-dipped corn dog at the ballpark! Made with Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix, you can make pops feel like he's spending Father's Day at the park with a corn dog in hand, just like he remembers. Recipe and photo by @ketobydesign.
What You'll Need:
- 3 large eggs, beaten (for pancake preparation)
- 2 Tbsp nut milk or water (for pancake preparation)
- 1 Tbsp Oil (for pancake preparation)
- 4 hot dogs
- 1 Tbsp butter (for coating)
- 4 drops of cornbread extract (not necessary but adds to the corn dog taste, without it - it tastes like a regular bun which is fine too)
- Dipping sauce of choice
- Eclair mold
- Combine eggs, nut milk, and oil in a medium bowl
- Add Keto and Co Pancake Mix to wet ingredients and sit until smooth
- Add spoonfuls of mixture to 4 slots in the mold (this should make about 4 corn dogs). Add in hot dogs and add more of the mixture until the dogs are covered.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes total time, see note below.
- Melt 1 tbs of butter (If you have the flavoring, combine the 4 drops of cornbread extract to the melted butter) Halfway through the cook time coat the top of the dogs with the butter mixture, rotate pan and continue cooking.
- Let cool before taking out of the molds. Add a stick, drizzle or dip with favorite sauces and enjoy!