Blast from the past coming your way - @queer_on_keto took one of our favorite childhood treats and made it deliciously low-carb. Run don’t walk to join this keto cosmic brownie party!
What You'll Need:
- ¾ cup butter (1 1/2 stick), melted
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup Choczero milk chocolate chips
- ¼ cup. Heavy whipping cream
- Bake Keto and Co Fudge Brownies by following instructions on the packaging and let cool
- For the chocolate ganache, melt chocolate chips over a double boiler
- Add heavy cream and cook just until melted
- Remove brownies from the pan (the entire giant piece).
- Frost with the ganache and add your favorite keto sprinkles
- Transfer to fridge until ganache solidifies then cut into eight pieces and enjoy!