We've combined two of our favorite holiday flavors and came out with a deliciously tasty treat! Soft and buttery, these Keto Cranberry Orange Shortbread cookies are the perfect treat to bring sweetness into your holiday season.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh cranberries
- 1 tsp amount of orange zest
- parchment paper and rolling pin
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Chop fresh cranberries into small pieces and zest an orange to make 1 teaspoon
3. Combine cookie mix, butter, cranberries, orange zest, and egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" thick
4. Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place them on the baking sheet
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges is lightly browned
*Cool cookies completely on the pan before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies to preserve freshness.
We hope you enjoyed these cookies as much as we do...Happy Holidays!