What could be better than keto-friendly chocolate fudge brownies? Chocolate fudge keto brownies with swirls of sweet cream cheese! They're a cinch to make with Keto and Co Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix.
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies Recipe
-1 package Keto and Co Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
-6 oz (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or melted coconut oilCream Cheese Topping
-1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
-1/3 cup Wondrose (hydrated with 4 tsp water)
-1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Empty brownie mix into medium bowl.
- Beat 3 eggs lightly in small bowl, then add to brownie mix with melted butter or oil. Mix until combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into greased 6"x8" baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Mix softened cream cheese, egg, erythritol, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon dollops of the cream cheese mixture on brownie mix in baking pan, leaving gaps.
- To make swirls, draw a sharp knife across the top of the brownie mix in straight lines or circles, pulling edges of cream cheese into brownie mixture.
- Bake according to brownie mix directions, 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch. Allow to cool thoroughly before cutting and serving.
Makes 16 servings.
Calories: 164 cal
Net Carbs 1.4g