These have to be the cutest mini cookies we've ever baked and seen! Our easy-to-make jam thumbprint cookies (also known as Hallongrotta, which means 'raspberry gave' in Swedish), have been keto-fied but no one will ever know the difference!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar free preserve of choice
- parchment paper and rolling pin
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, and egg in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Roll dough into 16 one-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet
4. Bake cookies for 5 minutes and remove cookies from the oven
5. Use your thumb or spoon to make a thumbprint in the middle of the cookie dough (big or small). Scoop jam into the center of the cookie
6. Bake for another 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
7. Let cookies cool before serving.