This vegetable art low carb flatbread loaf is the perfect dish for your little ones to help with! Chop up your favorite keto friendly veggies and let them create their delicious work of art. An art project and a delicious dish? The perfect recipe. Inspired by Sugar Geek Show.
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
-2 large eggs
-1 cup lukewarm water
-1 red onion, sliced
-A few sprigs of parsley
-A handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
-A few black olives, sliced
-3 mini bell peppers, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, water, eggs, and butter until smooth dough forms.
- Roll out between parchment paper to ¼” - ⅓” thick and let rise for 1 hour.
- Brush a layer of olive oil and sprinkle sea salt on bread
- Arrange desired veggies, top with any dried herbs you may want and create your art!
- Brush another layer of olive on top of the veggie art.
- Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!