For those days when you want to be cozy and under a blanket, we’ve got the perfect winter recipe for you. Our keto flatbread crust + Keto Connect's low carb chicken pot pie recipe are a delicious combo! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign Inspired by @ketoconnect
What You’ll Need for the Soup:
-1/4 cup butter
-1 1/2 cups of mirepoix (.5 cups of carrots, celery and onion)
-1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-1 lb cup cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
-1 1/2 cup chicken broth
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
-2 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
-1/2 tsp xanthan gum
What You’ll Need for the Top Crust:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
-2 large egss
- Make the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix according to the directions on the back of the package, let rise and set aside.
- Prepare chicken pot pie soup according to Keto Connect's instructions here: https://www.ketoconnect.net/keto-pot-pie/
- Fill each ramekin with chicken mixture and cover the top with a handful worth of flatbread dough. (1 Package makes around 12 crust servings)
- For a crisp, shiny top add egg wash to each breaded top.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, cook 2x pot pies at 375F for 8 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Keto Chicken Pot Pie:
Calories: 324 cal
Net Carbs 4.3g
Calories: 90 cal
Net Carbs 1.4g
Total Chicken Pot Pie W/ Crust Nutrition:
Calories: 414 cal
Net Carbs 5.7g