Asparagus is one of our favorite springtime keto friendly vegetables! Paired with prosciutto and cheese, these low carb flatbread wraps are the perfect appetizer or brunch recipe. Photo + recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Flatbread:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 Tbsp butter or olive oil
What You’ll Need for the Filling:
-1 bunch of asparagus (about 12-16 oz), trimmed
-1 Tbsp olive oil
-salt and pepper to taste
-8 oz provolone cheese, shredded
-8 oz asiago cheese, shredded
-12 slices of prosciutto
-1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Combine the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, olive oil and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ¼” - ⅓” thick.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut them into 6 4-inch squares. Set aside.
- Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a few slices of prosciutto on top of each square of flatbread. Follow with 3-4 stalks of asparagus and about 1 tablespoon of each type of cheese.
- Wrap the flatbread around the asparagus and cheese to form a wrap. Brush each wrap with your beaten egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy!
Makes 6-8 wraps. Each wrap has:
Calories: 242 calories
Net Carbs 2.6g