This Halloween, we wanted to get a little spooky! Win mummy of the year with these mini mummy keto pizzas that are perfect for a festive lunchbox snack or as a cute party appetizer!
What You'll Need:
- 4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) butter, softened (for flatbread preparation)
- 2 Large eggs (for flatbread preparation)
- 24 sliced black olives
- 10 mozzarella cheese sticks (string cheese)
- 1 14.oz jar pizza sauce (of choice)
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Combine flatbread mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" - 1/3" thick
4. Use glass cup rim to create circles and place on baking sheet
5. Optional: Let rise 1 hour for best flavor
6. Scoop 1-2 tbsp pizza sauce onto each flatbread circle and add two sliced black olives to make mummy eyes
7. Using a knife, cut cheese sticks into long and thin slices. Make sure to vary them in sizes and length. Use one cheese stick per flatbread circle.
8. Once all toppings are on each pizza, bake for 15 minutes
Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!