Trade in that sugar-loaded traditional pecan pie for these low carb, naturally sweetened Pecan Pie Brownies this year for the holidays! Show the gratitude that you have for your loved ones through better for you recipes this holiday season. Photo + recipe by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need for the Brownies:
-¾ cup butter
What You’ll Need for the Topping:
-1/2 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-4 Tbsp butter
-1 cup pecans, chopped
-3-4 Tbsp keto syrup of your choice (we love these ones)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and make the Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix according to directions on the back of the package.
- Transfer brownie batter to a lined 8x8 pan and bake for 28 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, add all of the ingredients for the topping into a saucepan and combine until thinned and melted.
- Pour the mixture over the brownies and place back in the oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Once done, let brownies cool in the fridge or freezer for 1-2 hours before eating and enjoy!