Looking for a no sugar added pie crust? We’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Made with our Keto Granola, this crunchy chocolate pie crust paired with this delicious cherry cheesecake is a low carb dessert dream! Recipe + photo by @jaredcluck
What You’ll Need for the Crust:
-2 cups Keto and Co Chocolate Sea Salt Granola
-1/4 cup brown sweetener of your choice
-1/4 cup creamy, unsweetened almond butter, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
What You’ll Need for the Cheesecake:
-1 1/4 cup heavy cream
-3 8 oz blocks cream cheese (room temp)
-3/4 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer (hydrated with 3 Tbsp water)
-1/4 cup sour cream (room temp)
-1 Tbsp pure vanilla
-2 Tbsp lemon juice
-⅓ cup no sugar added cherry pie filling and topping of your choice (Optional topping, adds ~1g net carb per serving)
-9’ springform pan
- For the crust, pulse all of the dry ingredients in a food processor
- Add the softened sunflower butter and butter to processed dry ingredients and press into a lined 9’ springform pan.
- Set in the freezer while you make the cheesecake.
- For the cheesecake, beat heavy cream into stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, combine Wondrose with 3 Tbsp water.
- Then, cream hydrated Wondrose, sour cream, vanilla extract, lemon juice and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gently fold the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture and spread over the chilled crust and chill in the fridge overnight.
- Top with chilled sugar free cherry pie filling and enjoy! (optional)
Makes 8 slices of cheesecake. For 1/3 cup no sugar added cherry filing topping, add 1g net carb.
Keto Granola Crust:
Calories: 254 cal
Net Carbs 2.2g
Cheesecake (with no cherry topping):
Calories: 441 cal
Net Carbs 3.9g
Total Cheesecake Nutrition:
Calories: 695 cal
Net Carbs 6.1g