Soft, chewy, and just the right amount of crunch, these graham cracker cookie bars taste just like you’re biting into a perfectly toasted s’more straight from the campfire. They have all the sweetness of this nostalgic treat, without any of the sugar. Recipe + photo by @thelowcarbcontessa
What You’ll Need:
-1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
-4-6 keto graham crackers (here’s a homemade recipe), broken into pieces
-2 sugar-free dark chocolate bars of your choice, broken into pieces
-2 cups keto marshmallows of your choice or this homemade marshmallow fluff recipe
- Heat oven to 350 Fand prepare the 2 bags of Keto and Co Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix according to the directions on the back of the package in two separate bowls. Set the prepared doughs aside.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and spread one prepared batch of cookie dough evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Next, add a layer of graham cracker pieces, a layer of chocolate pieces, and spread the marshmallow fluff evenly on top.
- Start spreading the second bowl of prepared cookie dough spread evenly over the marshmallow fluff.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top edges are starting to brown, and the center is golden and cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature on the counter.
- Once cooled, remove from the pan, cut into 16 squares and ENJOY!