These festive and delicious St. Patrick's Day themed keto cupcakes are the perfect family activity! Grab your favorite green shirt and head to the kitchen for some baking fun! Photo + recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Cupcakes:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-6 Tbsp butter, unsalted
-1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
-3 drops green food dye of your choice
What You’ll Need for the Frosting:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting
-1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-3 sticks butter, softened
-1/4 tsp salt
-3 drops of green food dye of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line your cupcake tins.
- Beat the Keto Vanilla Cake Mix, 4 eggs, ¾ stick of melted butter, and 3 drops of green dye in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 30 seconds, then stir in apple cider vinegar.
- Spread the batter evenly in your prepared cupcake tin.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the pan before removing.
- While the cupcakes cool, make your frosting according to the instructions on the package and add 3 or more drops of green food dye (if you want a deeper green color you can add more drops)!
- Once the frosting is ready, frost each cupcake and enjoy!
Make 9 cupcakes. Each cupcake has:
Calories: 205 calories
Net Carbs 2.1g