Snacking just got exciting with this energy-boosting recipe! Made with your favorite low carb yogurt, sprinkled with fresh fruit and topped with Keto Granola for the perfect crunch. You and your little ones will love this colorful snack or healthy dessert! Recipe + photo by @cleaneatrr
What You’ll Need:
-1/3 cup Keto and Co Honey Nut Crunch Granola
-5 big strawberries, diced
-Large handful of blueberries
-1 1/2 cups of low carb yogurt of your choice (here are our favorites)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt on your baking sheet and spread about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Scatter strawberries, blueberries, and Keto and Co Granola on top.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until yogurt is firm.
- Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!