Keto Graham Cracker Recipe
S’mores season is quickly approaching (or is every season s’mores season?) and what better way to prepare than with a low carb graham cracker recipe?! These sweet, crunchy and flavorful crackers will taste like the real thing with none of the junk!
What You'll Need:
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar substitute (recipe here)
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 10 drops of Graham Cracker Extract from OooFlavors
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Brown 2 sticks of butter.
- Add brown sugar substitute and 10 drops of Graham Cracker Extract from OooFlavors
- Let bubble, then add in the heavy cream.
- Stir until cream is fully incorporated - let simmer for 5 minutes on low.
- Use 1 bag of Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix. Stir in cinnamon and butter mixture to the mix.
- Let the dough cool before adding one egg.
- Once dough is fully done - roll out to 1/4” thin. Make a rectangle and use a pizza cutter to cut the squares. Use a fork to poke holes giving them that classic look.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes. Once cooked, let sit out for one day to get really crunchy!
- Make about 20 crackers
Makes 12 graham crackers. Each graham cracker has:
Calories: 196 calories
Net Carbs 1.6g