They’re chewy, crunchy, and just became your new go-to breakfast! Made with our newest Keto Granola flavor, Honey Nut Crunch, these low carb, naturally sweetened granola cups are the perfect nutritious start to your day! Photo + recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1/2 sugar-free cup maple syrup
-1/8 cup creamy almond butter of your choice
-Low carb yogurt of your choice (here are our favorites)
-Handful of low carb fruit of your choice (here are our favorites)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a standard 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Keto and Co Honey Nut Granola, maple syrup, and almond butter.
- Divide the granola mixture among the muffin tin cups and using a measuring cup or small glass, press the mixture down into each cup so that it comes up the sides to form a bowl shape.
- Bake the granola cups for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the granola cups to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then run a sharp knife around the edges of each cup to release it from the pan. Set granola cups aside.
- In the same muffin tin, line with cupcake liners and transfer the granola mixture back into each cupcake liner.
- Fill each granola cup with yogurt and fresh fruit. Then store in the freezer to harden for at least an hour.
- When you are ready to eat, let your granola cups sit out for a few minutes to defrost and enjoy!