We have the cutest little recipe for you! Bite into these buttery, low-carb vanilla cupcakes for a keto granola surprise to come tumbling out of the center! The perfect, better-for-you dessert for any celebration. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Cupcakes:
-1 package of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-4 large eggs
-3/4 stick of butter, melted
-1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
What You’ll Need for the Frosting:
-1 package of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting
-½ cup butter, softened
-1 cup cream cheese
-1 Tbsp of lemon juice or cream of tartar
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-1/4 tsp of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line cupcake tins. The batter will make about 9 cupcakes.
- Beat the Keto Cake Mix, 4 eggs, and ¾ stick of melted butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in apple cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in your prepared cupcake tin.
- Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool completely in the pan before removing.
- Once cupcakes have cooled completely, use a knife to cut a hole about 1" in diameter and 1" deep into the center of each cupcake. Using the knife, gently lift out the center of the cupcake. Cut the bottom off of each centerpiece and set aside the top. This piece will serve as the plug for your cupcakes.
- Fill each cupcake hole with Keto Granola and cover with your cupcake piece.
- Next make your frosting according to the instructions on the package.
- Once frosting is ready, frost each cupcake and enjoy!
Make 5 8oz glasses of lemonade. Each glass has
Calories: 241 calories
Net Carbs 2.5g