What You'll Need:
- 1 Tbsp. Wondrose, The Healthy Sugar Alternative (also on Amazon)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cups heavy cream OR full-fat coconut milk for a dairy-free option
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together cocoa, Wondrose, and about 2 tablespoons water until smooth and dissolved. Increase heat to medium, add remaining water and cream, and whisk occasionally until hot.
- Stir in vanilla, then pour into a mug.
- Optional: Serve with sugar-free whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
We hope you enjoy this hot chocolate as much as we do! Happy Winter!