Pull out that Instant Pot and let’s get to cooking some keto comfort food! This easy, tender and sugar free BBQ pulled pork pairs perfectly with a keto bun made with our Keto and Co Flatbread Mix. Enjoy these keto friendly burgers with the whole family! Recipe + photo by @ketodashapril
What You’ll Need
-1 pound pork shoulder
-1 1/2 cup sugar free BBQ sauce
-1 cup beef broth
-Salt and pepper
Keto Flatbread Buns:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread Mix
-4 Tbsp of butter
- Prepare the Keto and Co Keto Flatbread Mix according to the back of the packaging for the buns. Makes 12 thinly sliced buns or 6 thicker buns.
- Season the pork shoulder to your liking.
- Brown the pork shoulder in Instant Pot on manual on both sides.
- Pour the sugar free BBQ sauce and 1 cup of beef broth into Instant Pot.
- Place the lid on the pressure cooker and into the locked position. Set to pressure cook for 45 minutes. Do a natural release for 10 minutes, then turn the valve to the vent position. Once the valve has dropped, remove the lid.
- Use two forks to shred pork.
- Serve pulled pork on your keto flatbread buns and enjoy!
Makes 3-4 pulled pork servings (and 12 thinly slices buns). One pulled pork sandwich with a thin keto bun has:
Calories: 363 cal
Net Carbs 2.4g