Easy to make with just a few ingredients, these keto marshmallows will make your hot chocolate and s’mores dreams come true! Recipe + photo by @queer_on_keto
What You’ll Need:
-4 egg whites
-¼ cup cold water
-¾ cup water, boiled
-4 Tbsp gelatin
-1 tsp cream of tartar
-1 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 tsp vanilla extract
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray thoroughly.
- In a medium mixing bowl, with an electric hand mixer, whip egg whites until very firm peaks form.
- Mix gelatin in a bowl with cold water. Let sit for 3 minutes.
- Add activated gelatin to boiled water and mix until dissolved completely.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir until well combined.
- While mixing on medium speed, slowly pour gelatin-sugar mixture into eggs until well combined.
- Immediately transfer mixture to your greased pan, spreading evenly with a spatula.
- Let it set for three hours.
- After 3 hours, cut into desired shapes.
- Store in the fridge for up to six days in an air-tight container.
Makes 16 1-inch marshmallows. Two marshmallows has:
Calories: 13 calories
Net Carbs 0.4g