Mint chocolate lovers, this one's for you! These low carb fudgy mint chocolate brownies are the perfect St. Patty's Day treat to make for a fun celebration at home. Photo + recipe by @ketodashapril
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
-1/2 block of cream cheese, softened
-1 egg yolk
-1/4 tsp peppermint extract
-3-4 drops of green food coloring of your choice
-3 Tbsp Wondrose Sugar Replacer
- Prepare the Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix batter according to the directions on the back of the package.
- Pour the prepared brownie batter into an 8x8 baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer and blend the cream cheese and Wondrose until fully combined.
- On a low speed, slowly add in the egg yolk, peppermint extract and food coloring until fully combined.
- Using a spoon, put a scoop of the cream cheese mixture in every corner of the brownie and one in the middle.
- For the swirl, using a toothpick (or the handle of a spoon) slowly make your swirls by dragging the cream cheese mixture all around the top until fully swirled to your liking.
- Bake for 30 mins and enjoy!
Makes 16 servings.
Calories: 164 cal
Net Carbs 1.4g