Bring back sweet childhood memories with these reimagined keto peanut butter and jelly cookie bites. With no added sugar and fresh strawberries, these cookies are the perfect low-carb treat. Photo + recipe by MealFinds
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Soft-Baked Cookie Mix
-6 Tbsp butter, melted
-10 whole strawberries
-¼ cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 Tbsp lemon juice
-1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Remove the green stems from the strawberries and chop them into quarters.
- Place the strawberries into a small saucepan along with the lemon juice, vanilla extract, and Wondrose.
- Place the saucepan on the stovetop and heat over medium heat. As the strawberries cook, mash them with a spoon or potato masher. Mash and stir the mix every few minutes.
- Boil the strawberry jam for about 5 minutes. It should start to thicken and look like jam!
- Remove the jam from the heat and set it aside to cool.
- While the jam cools, preheat your oven to 375 F. Grease a mini muffin pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Pour the Keto and Co Peanut Butter Cookie Mix into a large bowl. Whisk in the eggs and melted butter until the dough is smooth and thick.
- Scoop 2 teaspoons of cookie dough into each mini muffin cup.
- Use your thumb or a small spoon to make an indentation in the middle of each, pressing the cookie dough into the sides of the tin.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon of your homemade strawberry jam into the center of each cookie muffin.
- Bake the peanut butter and jelly cookie muffins for 12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the cookies cool completely before removing them and enjoy!