There's nothing quite like biting into a warm, freshly baked cookie. Enjoy these Keto Peanut Butter Cookies just like you remembered them with a classic chocolate blossom on top! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need for the Cookies:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Soft-Baked Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
-¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
-3 eggs, beaten
What You’ll Need for the Blossoms:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix
-1 Tbsp lemon juice or 1/2 Tbsp cream of tartar
-1 1/2 cup butter (3 sticks), softened
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-1/4 tsp salt
-3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1.Prepare your Keto and Co Peanut Butter Cookies according to the directions on the back of the package and set aside to cool.
- To make the chocolate blossoms, add cocoa powder directly to the Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix bag and shake.
- Combine frosting mixture and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla and salt with electric mixer
- Add frosting mixture to butter and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally.
- Add your frosting to a ziplock bag, and pipe onto each cookie and enjoy!
Makes 16 cookies. You’ll have around ½ of your frosting left over. Each cookie has:
Calories: 156 calories
Net carbs: 1.8g