We know graduation season is in full swing, so we’re here with a festive treat that you can bake up for all of the graduates in your life! Covered in chocolate, our Keto Shortbread Cookies are paired with sugar-free peanut butter cups to make a delicious, better for you dessert.
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix
-2 sticks butter, softened
-1 egg, beaten
-1 pack of sugar-free peanut butter cups
-1 bag of sugar-free chocolate chips
-Sugar-free frosting (color of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a baking sheet.
- Combine Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix, butter, egg and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Cut dough into 32 small squares and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While cookies are cooling, set aside 32 sugar-free chocolate chips. Melt the remainder of the bag in a small bowl.
- Once cookies are ready, dip each Keto Shortbread Cookie into the melted chocolate, place on top of a peanut butter cup and let harden. Repeat with the remaining cookies and peanut butter cups.
- From your 32 sugar-free chocolate chips, take each one, dip it in the melted chocolate and stick it on top of the middle of each cookie.
- Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes.
- Once all chocolate is hardened, pipe your frosting in a small line to make a tassel and enjoy!