Lunch, dinner, snack, or as an appetizer, these keto pigs in a blanket will be a hit every time you serve them. Recipe and photo by @jaredcluck
What You'll Need:
-1 package of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1 cup water
-4 tbsp butter (for Keto Flatbread Mix)
-6 tbsp butter, melted
-1 tsp parsley
-1 tsp onion powder
-1 tsp garlic powder
-4 cloves fresh garlic minced
-1 pack of lil smokies
-Salt to taste
-Pepper to taste
-Your favorite dipping sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Keto & Co Flatbread Mix, water, eggs, 4 tbsp butter, and roll out between parchment paper and place in the freezer for 15 min.
- Mix together the remaining butter, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, garlic and salt, and pepper.
- Cut the flatbread into strips and brush on some of the butter mix.
- Roll a lil’ smokie in each strip and stand them all up in a springform. Once all rolled, brush the tops with the remaining butter mixture.
- Sprinkle some parmesan on the top and bake at 350°F for 30 min and enjoy!