It's officially autumn, which means we have to eat our weight in all things pumpkin and indulge in something cozy and delicious. This low carb pumpkin pancake recipe will be a hit at your weekend brunch or the perfect way to spice up a cold fall morning before school drop off. With just a few additional ingredients to our Keto Pancake Mix, everyone will get to savor the warm taste of fall, one bite at a time.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup Keto and Co's Pancake Mix (also on Amazon)
- 3 large eggs, beaten (for pancake preparation)
- 2 Tbsp nut milk or water (for pancake preparation)
- 1 Tbsp Oil (for pancake preparation)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp allspice
1. Combine eggs, nut milk, pumpkin and oil in medium bowl.
2. Add 1/2 cup (53g) pancake mix and spices to wet ingredients and sit until smooth. Let sit 30 seconds to thicken.
3. Heat oiled or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir batter again briefly, then pour 1/4 cup batter onto skillet.
4. When top edges of pancake are dry and firm, flip carefully and cook until browned on bottom.
5. Serve with sugar-free syrup and whipped cream.
Enjoy your pumpkin pancakes with a hot cup of coffee, tea, or a cold glass of milk!