Valentine's Day calls for red velvet all day, every day! You'll love the combination of rich chocolate and sweet cream cheese served up in adorable, heart shapes! Recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You'll Need:
For the Brownies
-1 package Keto and Co Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
-6 oz (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or melted coconut oil
Cream Cheese Topping
-1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
-1/3 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer (hydrated with 4 tsp water)
-1/2 tsp vanilla
-Red food coloring
-Heart shaped molds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Put brownie mix into a mixing bowl
- Beat or whisk 3 eggs lightly in small bowl, then pour into brownie mix with melted butter or oil and red food coloring. Mix until combined.
- Pour brownie mixture into greased 6"x8" baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Mix cream cheese, egg, Wondrose, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spoon dollops of the cream cheese mixture on brownie mix in baking pan
- To make swirls, use a knife to draw across the top of the brownie mix in straight lines or circles, pulling edges of cream cheese into brownie mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch. Allow to cool thoroughly before serving.
Makes 16 servings. (Adjust according to mold size)
Calories: 164 cal
Net Carbs 1.4g