Got a sweet tooth? Then you’ll love the sweet and salty flavor of these delicious, keto fat bombs! Ready in less than 30 minutes, these squares are the perfect snack or a simple dessert.
What You’ll Need:
-1 cup butter, room temperature
-1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 packet unflavored gelatin
-1 tsp pure vanilla extract
-1 tsp salt
- Add butter to a medium-sized pot. Heat on medium-low.
- As the butter melts, it’s important to stir regularly to ensure it cooks evenly. About 7-9 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to a different medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the Wondrose and gelatin.
- Once the butter smells nutty and reaches the level of browning you prefer, add sweetened cream and gelatin, whisking continuously.
- Turn the heat up to medium. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Once it continues to bubble, cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and continue to stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in a parchment lined 8x8 dish and top with salt
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into small squares when ready to serve.
Makes 12 servings
Net Carbs 1.3g