These classic slice and bake pumpkin cookies have been ketofied using our Keto Shortbread Cookie Mix. With only 1.3g net carbs and no added sugar, these cookies have a sweet, clean taste that you can enjoy guilt-free for all of your fall festivities! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix
-1 cup of butter
-Orange food dye of your choice
-Green food dye of your choice
-Parchment paper or non-stick spray
- Combine Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix, butter and egg in a mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Divide the dough into 3 portions - a small amount, a medium amount and a large amount. Dye the small portion green, the medium portion orange and leave the large portion without color.
- Roll the orange dough in a long circular log and set aside. Roll the green dough into a skinny, thin log that matches the length of the orange log. (The orange log is the pumpkin and the green log is the stem). Here’s a tutorial on how to do this part if needed
- Wrap both the orange log and the green log separately in plastic wrap and freeze until hard. Do not freeze the large, colorless portion of the dough.
- Once both logs are frozen, unwrap and place both logs next to each other so they are touching. Then mold the plain dough around them and wrap the new log (all three of them molded together) in plastic wrap and freeze for about 15 minutes.
- When the log is frozen, slice it into 1/4 thick cookies and bake them at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes!