Need a treat to accompany your hot tea or coffee? Or planning a surprise birthday or wedding party? Rosemary Tea Cookies may be the best way to go! Not only are these one of the prettiest cookies we've ever seen, it's also pretty tasty, too. Try it for yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tsp minced Rosemary
- Parchment paper
- Rolling pin
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line a baking sheet
2. Combine cookie mix, butter, minced rosemary and egg in a medium, mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms
3. Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4" thick
4. Cut into 16 3-inch rounds and place on baking sheet
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned
Cool cookies completely on pan before serving. Refrigerate or freeze leftover cookies for best texture.
Related: Keto Strawberry Shortbread Cookies