We know many of you will have a fridge full of leftovers after this Thanksgiving. What better way to enjoy them than in a classic leftovers sandwich?! Made deliciously low carb with our Keto Flatbread Mix. Photo + recipe by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
-1 cup of lukewarm water
-¼ cup keto cranberry sauce
-¼ cup keto stuffing
-1-2 pieces of lettuce
-2-3 slices of turkey
-1 Tbsp gravy
-1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees and combine Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup lukewarm water, butter and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ¼” - ⅓” thick.
- Cut into 12 4” squares and place on a baking sheet. (Optional: Let rise 1 hour for best flavor)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and let cool.
- Once cool, start assembling your sandwich! Spread mayo on one side, then follow with cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing and lettuce and enjoy!