Low Carb Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Rolls Appetizer
Need an easy and delicious dish for your backyard BBQ or Zoom party? These low carb cheese filled spinach and artichoke rolls are the perfect appetizer for any occasion!
What You’ll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp butter
-1/3 cup mozzarella
-2 ounces cream cheese
-1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
-1 clove garlic, minced
-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
-1/2 cup of fresh spinach
-1 jar of marinated artichoke cut into small pieces (about 1/4 cup)
- Combine Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, 1 cup of lukewarm water, 4 tbsp of butter, and eggs in a medium bowl until smooth dough forms
- Mix in mozzarella, cream cheese, parmesan, garlic, red pepper flakes, spinach and artichoke into the dough and make balls
- Line the pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- Place rolls and sprinkle extra mozzarella and Parmesan on top
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Keto and Co