Spiced with cinnamon and sweetened with Wondrose Sugar Replacer, this low carb cranberry sauce is the best combination of sweet and tart and the perfect complement to your holiday meals! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add all of your ingredients to a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil
- Simmer over medium heat, making sure to stir occasionally until most of the berries have popped. Mash the berries to reach their desired chunkiness.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until ready to serve.