With just a few simple low carb ingredients, spread this Keto Friendly Gingerbread Butter on your keto pancakes, bagels or pastries to make them taste like the holidays every morning! Recipe + photo by @queer_on_keto
What You’ll Need for Wondrose “Brown Sugar”:
-1 cup of Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-¾ tsp maple extract
-¾ tsp stevia glycerite (optional)
What You’ll Need for Gingerbread Butter:
-1 stick of butter, softened
-2 Tbsp of half and half
-¾ tsp cinnamon
-¼ tsp clove
-¼ tsp nutmeg
-1 Tbsp sugar-free caramel syrup
-1 ½ Tbsp Wondrose “Brown Sugar” (recipe below)
-½ tsp orange zest
1. Make your Wondrose “brown sugar” by mixing Wondrose, maple extract and stevia glycerite together. Set aside 1 ½ Tbsp and store the rest in an airtight container.
2. With a mixer, whip together the butter and half and half until it is well combined.
3. Add all of the other spices and ingredients, occasionally scraping down the sides.
4. Transfer the gingerbread butter to a pastry bag fitted with your desired pastry tip.
5. Pipe onto keto pancakes or any other pastry/bread and enjoy!