Having a backyard BBQ for Father's Day? This keto friendly Italian hoagie dip served with our Keto Flatbread is filled with protein and flavor that the whole family will love! Recipe + photo by @ketodashapril
What You’ll Need:
For the Flatbread:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread Mix
-4 Tbsp butter, softened
-1 cup of lukewarm water
For the dip:
-1/4 lb pepperoni, diced
-1/4 lb salami, diced
-1/4 lb ham, diced
-8 slices Provolone cheese, diced
-1/2 cup pepperoncinis, chopped
-1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
-1/2 cup mayonnaise
-1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
-3-4 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, butter, eggs and water until smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough to ¼”-⅓” thick and cut into 12 4-inch squares (baked longer if you’d like them crispier)
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown and set aside
- In a large bowl, combine the pepperoni, ham, salami, cheese, tomatoes, and pepperoncinis. Stir to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise and Italian seasoning and stir to combine again.
- Just before serving, add in the chopped lettuce and stir to combine
- Serve with your Keto Flatbread and enjoy!
Makes 12 flatbread pieces. Each flatbread has
Net carbs: 1.4g
Makes 8 servings of hoagie dip. Each serving has:
Net carbs: 2.1g
Fat: 32gProtein: 17g