We’ve got you covered with Thanksgiving dessert. Your family and friends will love this twist on a classic pumpkin pie dish made low carb and bite-size! Made with our Keto Shortbread Mix, we guarantee it will be a hit! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Crust:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix
-1 cup of butter
What You’ll Need for the Filling:
-3 Tbsp + 1 tsp Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1/4 tsp ground ginger
-1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
-pinch of ground cloves
-pinch of salt
-1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin puree
-2 Tbsp almond milk
-Mini muffin tray
- Preheat your oven to 400 F degrees.
- First, make your crust. In a medium bowl mix together Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix with 1 egg and 1 cup of butter until well combined.
- Shape the dough into a ball and refrigerate while you make your filling.
- Next, make your filling. Stir together all of the filling ingredients with a whisk and set aside.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and grab a prepared mini muffin tray.
- Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop dough into the muffin pan. Using your fingers gently push it into a cup.
- Pour the pumpkin filling mixture into each of the cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 F, then turn the oven down to 325 F for another 10 minutes.
- Let them cool completely and enjoy!