We know how much our community loved our original frozen yogurt bark recipe, so we made a few more! This refreshing, energy-boosting version is topped with 3 different types of berries and topped with our new Keto Honey Nut Crunch Granola to make the perfect snack! Recipe + photo by @cleaneatrr
What You’ll Need:
-1/3 cup Keto and Co Honey Nut Crunch Granola
-Large handful of raspberries
-Large handful of blueberries
-1 1/2 cups of low carb strawberry or berry yogurt of your choice (here are our favorites)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the yogurt on your baking sheet and spread about 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Scatter raspberries, blueberries, and Keto and Co Granola on top.
- Place in the freezer for about 3 hours or until yogurt is firm.
- Cut or break into pieces and enjoy!