We know sometimes you can’t decide whether to make fluffy keto pancakes or bacon and eggs. Why not both?! These low carb pancake tacos are stuffed with eggs and bacon to make a filling and delicious breakfast. Recipe + photo by @alittlemorebalanced
What You’ll Need:
-3 eggs, beaten
-2 Tbsp nut milk or water
-1 Tbsp oil
-5 pieces of bacon
-1/2 cup of eggs, scrambled
- Combine beaten eggs, nut milk (or water) and oil in a medium bowl.
- Add ½ cup of Keto and Co Pancake Mix and stir until smooth. Let sit for 30 seconds to thicken.
- Heat oiled or non-stick skillet over medium heat. Stir batter again briefly, then pour in ¼ cup batter onto the skillet. Cook 5-6 Keto Pancakes and set aside.
- Prepare your scrambled eggs, bacon and any other toppings. Stuff each Keto Pancake with eggs and bacon.
- Dip in sugar-free syrup (here is a list of our favorites) and enjoy!