Sweet, moist and just the right amount of crunch! These low carb cupcakes are made with three different Keto and Co products to make one delicious treat! Recipe + photo by @AustinMuscleRestoration / you can also check our their website here
What You’ll Need For The Cupcakes:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-A few handfuls of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Crunch Granola
-1/3 cup creamy no sugar added peanut butter of your choice
-6 Tbsp butter, melted
What You’ll Need For The Frosting:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix
-1 Tbsp lemon juice or 1 Tbsp cream of tartar
-3 sticks of butter, softened
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
-¼ tsp salt
-1/2-1/3 cup creamy no sugar added peanut butter of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line your cupcake tin with parchment paper cups.
- Beat Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Let sit for 30 seconds, then stir in the apple cider vinegar and 1/3 cup peanut butter and mix well.
- Fill 1/4 to 1/3 of each cupcake cup with cake batter.
- Sprinkle a layer of Keto and Co Peanut Butter Crunch Granola, then top with more cake batter. (If it won’t spread, wet fingers and spread batter over the granola layer until covered)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool completely.
- While the cupcakes are baking, make your Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting Mix according to the directions on the back of the package.
- Once prepared, add about 1/2 cup of the peanut butter and mix well with an electric mixer. (You can add more peanut butter if desired up to a full 1/3 cup)
- Frost each cupcake and sprinkle with extra Peanut Butter Crunch Keto Granola and enjoy!