With just four simple ingredients and no sugar added, this low carb snickerdoodle crumble is just the flavorful spring dessert you need in your life! Each bite is more buttery and berry-filled than the last. Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
-¾ stick of butter, melted
-1 cup of mixed berries of your choice
-1 cup of cauliflower, steamed (trust us, it’s delicious)
-Sugar-free whipped cream or ice cream of your choice for toppings
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Microwave 1 cup of mixed berries for 1 minute and combine with 1 cup of steamed cauliflower in a bowl. Mix together and let marinate together for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix 1 bag of Keto and Co Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix with 3/4 stick of butter.
- Use half of the cookie mixture to make a bottom layer in an 8x8 baking pan - this will be your first layer of crumble.
- Next add the fruit and cauliflower mixture on top of the crumble layer.
- Use the rest of the cookie mixture as the top layer of crumble.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool & enjoy with whipped cream or ice cream of your choice!
Make 10 servings. Each serving has
Calories: 126 calories
Net Carbs: 2.8g