This fruity, fun strawberry poke cake is the perfect low carb summer dessert to serve for special occasions, celebrations or just because. If you’re hosting a crowd with little ones, it will definitely be a hit for the whole family! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Vanilla Cake Mix
-4 large eggs
-3/4 stick of butter
-1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
-1 box of sugar-free strawberry flavored jello of your choice
-9 fresh strawberries
-1 8 oz container of sugar-free whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350°F and line an 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Beat Keto and Co Cake Mix, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Let the batter sit for 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar.
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minute or until lightly browned.
- In a medium bowl, pour boiling water on gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Add holes to the cake with a wooden spoon. (be careful not to poke through the bottom of the cake.
- Carefully pour strawberry gelatin evenly over top of cake and let cool completely.
- Spread whipped cream over cake, top with strawberries and enjoy!