These pillowy donut delicacies turned low carb are a great and sugar free way to celebrate Hanukkah with your loved ones this year. Recipe + photo by @queer_on_keto
What You’ll Need for the Donuts:
-2 Tbsp Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-2 Tbsp oil or fat of choice
-4 Tbsp milk of choice or water
-1 tsp vanilla extract
What You’ll Need:
-1 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
- 1 Tbsp Sugar free jam of your choice per donut
- Preheat the oven to 375F. And grease a donut mold well.
- Mix all of the donut ingredients together and pour batter evenly among 8 individual molds. About ⅓ cup batter per mold.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool completely.
- Put 1 cup of Wondrose in a small bowl and toss donuts in Wondrose one-by-one once slightly cool!
- Put jam into a pastry bag (or ziplock) fitted with a plain tip and insert halfway into one side of the donut. Fill with the jam.
- Dust with powdered sugar and enjoy.
Makes 8 donuts. Each donut has:
Net carbs: 3.5g