We know you’ve heard of pancakes and bacon, but have you heard of a low carb upside down bacon pancake?! This treat is easy to make and great for sharing. Perfect for homemade brunches or make ahead breakfasts for the week! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
- 1 package of Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk of your choice
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- Combine eggs, nut milk (or water), and oil in a medium bowl
- Add Keto and Co Pancake Mix and stir until smooth (you can add a bit more almond milk until it becomes easier to pour into your pan).
- In a large cast-iron or another ovenproof skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon to paper towels with a slotted spoon. Reserve 2 Tbsp of bacon drippings.
- Return bacon to the pan with reserved drippings.
- Pour your Keto Pancake Mix into the pan. It may be thick so just smooth it out evenly.
- Bake at 350F until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm, with sugar-free syrup or low carb fruit if desired!