Kick-off your Super Bowl celebration with these easy-peasy keto chicken and waffle sliders that'll score you major points with everyone at your party.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix (also on Amazon)
- 3/4 cup NutCrumbs- Spicy Flavor
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (sliced horizontally into 6 pieces)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup avocado oil (for frying)
- 1 tsp cooking oil (for pancakes)
- Prepare Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix as directed to make 12 mini waffles (see package for instructions). Use approximately 1 1/4 Tbsp per waffle.
- Cut each chicken thigh horizontally into 6 evenly sized pieces. If moist, pat them dry with paper towels.
- Add 1 to 2 inches of cooking oil to a pot over medium to high heat. Heat the oil to 350F. Frequently monitor to maintain the temperature by adjusting the flame during frying.
- In a bowl, add eggs and heavy cream, beating until well-mixed. In another bowl, add NutCrumb breading. Set aside.
- Coat each piece first in the nut breading, then in the egg wash, and then in the nut breading again. Shake off excess and carefully lower into the hot oil. Fry until deep brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes and drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with the other chicken pieces.
- Once chicken and waffles are made, assemble a sandwich with with waffles and a piece of chicken.
- Drizzle favorite sugar-free syrup on the inside or on top.
- Stick with toothpick to
Enjoy these fulfilling and juicy chicken and waffle sliders with your friends and family and let's get ready for the next big game!
Related: Keto Chicken and Waffles Recipe