What happens when you mix the rich, fudgy flavors of a Keto Brownie with cool, refreshing mint? Pure deliciousness. Indulge in these irresistible low carb mint brownie truffles guilt-free the next time you’re craving something sweet! Recipe + photo by @whollygraciebird
What You’ll Need:
-1/2 cup butter, melted
-1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
-1 bag of Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix
-1 7oz package sugar-free mint chocolate chips of your choice
-1 tsp avocado oil
- Whisk together melted butter and sour cream until smooth.
- Add Keto and Co Fudge Brownie Mix and stir until combined.
- Refrigerate until firm. Once firm and ready, roll into teaspoonful-sized balls.
- Place each ball on parchment paper and place in the freezer to harden slightly (about 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl melt mint chocolate chips and oil together. Stir until smooth.
- Once hardened, dip each brownie batter ball into the melted chocolate to coat.
- Return to parchment paper and refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, enjoy!