This decadent and low carb Monte Cristo sandwich makes it easy to enjoy the fancy lunch of your dreams. Best part? All you need is cheese, ham, a few spices, and your delicious Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix to make the perfect sweet and savory meal. Recipe and photo by @jaredcluck
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
-5 eggs, beaten
-2 tbsp nut milk (or water)
-1 tbsp oil
-A dash of Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-2 tbsp milk
-¼ tsp salt,
-¼ tsp pepper
-¼ tsp nutmeg
-2 tbsp butter
-Sugar free strawberry jam
-A few slices of ham
-A few slices of turkey
- Cook your Keto Waffles according to the instructions on the back of the packaging. Once they are ready - if they are larger waffles - cut them both in half. If they are mini waffles, no need to cut.
- Smear mayonnaise on one side and mustard on the other.
- Start layering in this order: cheese, ham, cheese, turkey and more cheese.
- Wrap in cling wrap and put in the fridge.
- In a skillet over medium low heat, melt butter.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the remaining eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Dip your sandwich in the egg mix and pan fry in the pan, 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and as crispy to your liking.
- Top with Wondrose, warmed strawberry jam and enjoy!